- Visualization of internet distribution;
- The pinpointed distribution of the unemployed;
- Domino’s Pizza’s raw ingredients’ delivery routes in the Northeast;
- U.S. electricity network routes;
- Traced paths of deceased bodies being transported to their hometowns;
- U.S. imports and exports of beef;
- All the people in America’s towns and cities.
Full episodes of the series can currently be viewed online for U.S. residents only.
Introducing: Visual Identities for Small Businesses
Just ordered a book titled Introducing: Visual Identities for Small Businesses. Below is a blurb about the book. Quite excited to receive this one!
Introducing: Visual Identities for Small Businesses is a compilation of intelligent corporate designs for small, creative companies. The diverse work—such as a small run of stationery for a specialized consultant, the hand-set business cards of a typographer, or wrapping paper and chalk-boards for a local flower shop—is thematically united by a fresh attitude and personal approach that captures the imagination with which the founders pursue and communicate their business concepts.
Short Leash Hot Dogs, the Valley’s first and favorite ‘mobile hot dog eatery’, is taking their concept to next level. Every Friday night from 6-8pm they will be parking their food truck at a new and unique outdoor dining space called ‘Sit… Stay’, located right behind Smeeks, Stinkweeds, & Frances. They’ll also be introducing some new sausage recipe’s as well!